Exam memories (09/02/2019). Boxhill
Read aloud: public diplomcy.
Repeat Sentence: 2- 3 from website.
Describe Image: 2 diagram from prediction file
Re lecture: Dissociation of personality, Australia expert expenditures with image,
Reading Fib: 2 from Aiwa other all new.
Reorder paragraph: All new (total 3)
Writing: Better network of public transport.
SWT: All new (3).
Listening: Industrial revolution, Urbanization
WFD: 1. Your lowest quiz grades have been omitted from the calculations.
2. Participants are initially selected from a wide range of foundation subjects.
Boxhill Pearson PTE 11/02/2019
No ordinary book
Interpreters are not readily available in this department.
Being a vegan means not consuming any other animal meat.
Even with the permit, finding a parking spot on campus still impossible
Many graphs ( i an lucky not too much weird photos)
The image with Rhino in map
World Wide Web
Prediction file Mo.12. Maintain balance between work and other aspects of life
Assignments should be submitted to the department office before the deadline.
Resources and materials are on hold at the library’s reference desk.
The placement test of mathematics and statistics is offered every semester.
RMIT today 6 February 2019
– Blue Food
– Just practice in the website should be fine
– Cow and grass
– Computer IBM
– white rice and yellow rice in picture ( talk about manipulate genes)
– ILC student and staff
– Genes and behavior 2001
– Medical technology curse or bless
– Public transportation in your country
Highlited incorect Word
– damn fast! (2 question)
WFD as i can remmember about
1. Scientis appreciate to…. world
2. Library located campus behind study centre ( with some modification)
Exam Memory: Vic Uni, 7/02/19RA:- Himalayas , others were new but short.
Repeat sentence all new but short and easy.
RL:- I think new.
Essay:- design of building , negative and positive affects on people workplace and life.
FIB:- 3 from the website and other were new.
ROP:- 2 from the website and other one was new.
SST:- use of drugs and human rights in UK.
WFD:- Animals raise in captivity……..
They were struggling last year to
Other one was new.
Exam memory box hill 5th Feb
Essay: design of building- where live and work
Government promise to continous economic growth
SWT: Plug- in vehicle, grass and cow
SST: implicit and explicit memory, pandemic
DI: how virus multiply,image no 23, comparison of the fundamental needs model with Abraham maslow’s hierarchy of needs
ROP: carbon pricing in canada
FIB reading: wine and ale, lure new students
05/02/2019 Box Hill
– The best rice
– Kids watching TV
– Allowance for children
– library books vs digital media. Advantages & Diadvantages
– Talent War
0. At the beginning of each fiscal year
0. For any Marketing course….
0. Library is located …
0. Please finish all the chapters before going to the field trip
0. Send your all essays and seminar paper…
0. Companies need to satisfy customers…
0. line graph about sea level increased from 1900 – 2000
0. Line graph – male and female Lesure time spending (tv, reading and other entertainment…)
0. Solar bulb working
0. Bar graph- gender preferences for visiting different regions
RTL: 3 ques
0. Choosing healthy food by colour sign method
0. Bom calorie meter different version – measures food heat energy and it cannot measure digestible food energy( could not here properly as one guy was very louder)
0. Cannot remember
ROP: 3 all new
0. flooding can be occurring by sea level rising….
0. Brand name and smart consumers
0. Laugh and humour
0. technology subject specification
0. Skipping breakfast – aiwa
0. What is marketing objectives – BMW car company as a example
Essay: City are now expanding, the government should make better network for public transport or should build more roads to facilitate car ownership? Agree or disagree?
0. I thought it was through the small meeting room.
0. We study science to understand and appreciate the world around us.
0. University department carefully monitor articles and other publication by faculty
FIB- listening all new
Work ready for international students-
Date 02/02/2019 Boxhill
RS- Answering this complex question with a simple yes or no is absolutely impossible
I used to have coffee with milk and one sugar
DI- Trading Goods
RL- Superman and superpowers
ASQ- What is the mountain with the possibility of explosion? – Volcano.
How much per cent is three quarters? -75%
How would you describe an animal that no longer exist on the earth? – Extinct
SWT- Beauty pageant / American English
SST – Misuse of Drugs / Sound Receptors
FIB – 40) By the Bronze Age drinking VESSELS
Essay – How important do you think is this balance? Why do people find it hard to
– The time people devote in job leaves very little time for personal life.
How widespread is the problem? What problem will this shortage of time
WFD- University departments carefully monitor articles and other publications by faculty
The toughest part of postgraduate education is funding.
The same issue featured both the explanations and the problems
Vic Uni on 2-2-19
– others not recalled
I would like tomato and cheese sandwiches on white bread and orange juice.
Others not recalled
Mostly graphs/bar or pie charts
– law of thermodynamics
– 2 others not recalled
– psychology (study about humans and their behaviour)
– parachuting (activities that are more dangerous, other option is long distance running)
– others not recalled
SWT 2 items
– plug in vehicle
– ‘small wars’
Essay 2 items
– medical technology increases the average life expectancy, is it a blessing or curse?
– some people argue that technology makes our lives more useful and interesting than the past. Do you agree? Support with examples
ROP 2 items
– Foreign aid
– not recalled
– Australia & NZ shares similar cultural heritage
– study space
Listening MCQ multiple
– something about brand design, consumer values and engineering contradictions
– vitamin D
Radio is a popular form of entertainment throughout the world.
Participants initially select from a range of foundation subjects.