Another reason could be the burgeoning number of companies…
1. Another reason could be the burgeoning number of companies, which means an exponential increase in the number of ads that are being made.
2. Proportionally, the number of ads that lack in quality, have gone up exponentially as well.
3. Although there is a huge shift in the quality of ads that we come across on daily basis – thanks essentially to improvement in technology – I somehow can’t help but feel that the quality of communication of the message has become diluted.
4. Over the years, I have had the opportunities to observe and understand the thought process behind the ads that have been flooding both the print and the TV.
5. There is an increasing attempt by most companies to be seen as cool and funky.