Skip to content
- 1) Art historians compare different time periods in art history.
- 2) The study includes painting, sculpture, architecture, ceramics, furniture, and other decorative objects.
- 3) Art history is the history of different groups of people and their culture represented throughout their artwork.
- 4) Art history is the study of objects of art in their historical development and stylistic contexts.
- 5) As a term, art history (its product being history of art) encompasses several methods of studying the visual arts; in common usage referring to works of art and architecture.