Skip to content
- 1) During the school year, we had the benefit of being both unaccountable andomnipotent.
- 2) So in approaching this impending summer period, what lingered in the back of our minds was a collectively felt, unspeakable thought: "Were we really up to the challenge?"
- 3) lnsulated from the consequences of such decisions, and privy to all critical information about the case, we were able to solve complex business problems with relative ease.
- 4) The information would be more nebulous and the outcomes of our decisions would be unpredictable.
- 5) We knew that once we began our internships, this would no longer be the case.