Skip to content
- 1. It is natural to be healthy, but we have wandered so far astray that disease is the rule and good health the exception.
- 2. His bad habits, of which he is often not aware, have brought weakness and disease upon him.
- 3. These conditions prevent him from doing his best mentally and physically.
- 4. Of course, most people are well enough to attend to their work, but nearly all are suffering from some ill, mental or physical, acute or chronic.
- 5. The average individual is of less value to himself, to his family and to society than he could be.