Skip to content
- 1) The role of science in modern society still remains valuable.
- 2) But no one would argue that mobile phones cannot help to make a phone call when we are in a crisis.
- 3) I think we should be wary of the reporting of science — it is often over-dramatized in order to secure an audience — but not of science itself.
- 4) Mobile phones, for example, can cause incidents if drivers insist on talking on the phone instead of looking at roads.
- 5) Of course, there are rare extremely scientific dishonesties, which will be seized upon by the news organizations.