Skip to content
- 1. So in the agrarian era, if you need to destroy the enemy’s productive capacity, what you want to do is bum his fields, or if you’re really vicious, salt them.
- 2. Now in the information era, destroying the enemy’s productive capacity means destroying the information infrastructure.
- 3. The idea is to destroy the enemy’s productive capacity, and depending upon the economic foundation, that productive capacity is different in each case.
- 4. With regard to defence, the purpose of the military is to defend the nation and be prepared to do battle with its enemy.
- 5. How do you do battle with your enemy?
- 6. But in the industrial era destroying the enemy’s productive capacity means bombing the factories which are located in the cities.