Skip to content
- 1. The whole structure of traditional money is built on faith and so will electronic money have to be.
- 2. To support e-commerce, we need effective payment systems and secure communication channels and data integrity.
- 3. Electronic transactions are happening in closed group networks and Internet. Electronic commerce is one of the most important aspects of Internet to emerge.
- 4. Cash transactions offer both privacy and anonymity as it does not contain information that can be used to identify the parties nor the transaction history.
- 5. Moreover, money is worth what it is because we have come to accept it.